DRUM - Know Your Rights Training
Know Your Rights training
Public · By Peoples' Justice for Community Control and Police Accountability
6:30pm until 9:00pm
Desis Rising Up & Moving (DRUM), 72-18 Roosevelt Ave, by 72nd St, Jackson Heights, Queens.
RSVP email@example.com www.peoplesjustice.org 212-614-5343
- Know Your Rights training: Tuesday March 5, 6:30-9pm
- Cop Watch training: Tuesday, March 19, 6:30-9pm (peep link: http://on.fb.me/YECODE)
Both trainings @ Desis Rising Up & Moving (DRUM), 72-18 Roosevelt Ave, by 72nd St, Jackson Heights, Queens.
Take 7/E/F/M/R to Jackson Heights-Roosevelt Ave [sorta]
Calling on Jackson Heights & all of NYC to KNOW YOUR RIGHT & WATCH THE COPS!
Come to a FREE series of hands-on trainings to Learn Your Rights, Educate Your Community, Conduct Cop Watch, & Deter Police Abuse!
Who should attend:
- Folks who are tired of police violence & misconduct in their neighborhoods & schools
- Folks who want to talk with their communities about issues they face
- Folks who want to join the Jackson Heights Cop Watch team, &/or get involved with Peoples' Justice
- Groups of 3-5 who want to start Cop Watch teams in their own neighborhoods
*Spanish Translation available